Tuesday 15 June 2010

Twittering: weird or what?

Crikey! Thing 7 is a bit mind-blowing!

Must admit was approaching Twitter with some trepidation, having looked but not joined before. I was hoping to get what the fuss was all about. Read up on the blogs of those who'd got their Twittering done on Monday and only found one positive post (at the time. There may be more now).

Have to say that I find Twitter kind of overwhelming. Like everyone is talking [to me] at once, and I'm spinning around wondering what? what? what?

Anyway, despite having nothing to say on Twitter, having signed up late last night, I got into work to find I already had 3 followers. Now, exciting as that is, I know it wasn't for the sparkling and witty comments I've made so far, but it does make you feel part of 'the gang'.

I am reserving judgement on this Thing until I've had a chance to acclimatize myself.

1 comment:

  1. "Like everyone is talking [to me] at once, and I'm spinning around wondering what? what? what?"
    This is so true! Like suddenly everyone's private thoughts became audible. Deafening

    ReplyDelete