Friday 2 July 2010

Slideshare

Wow, Slideshare is a little goldmine of information!

I'm not one to be giving powerpoint or such presentations, but it sure is interesting to read through some of the other presentations. One by Phil Bradley on 25 Things to entertain .... is like an additional 25 things to the 23 we are doing. It's all about useful Web 2.0 technologies. I will definitely have a look at more of his presentations on Web 2.0 and will follow his blog.

I guess Slideshare is useful for those who give a lot of presentations. It's somewhere to store them for future reference, and if you need a presentation on-the-go then it's always available online.

For me though, I think this resource is another place to pick up expert information which people have been kind enough to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment